Monday, April 29, 2013


April 22nd
I will apologize in advance for the shortness of this letter but we had an unexpected companion ship change and I am now with Elder Taylor. He seems really cool but move day has been kind of hectic so I don’t have much time to write.

Mom at the end of everyday I remember that the lord keeps his promises and he promised to protect you and he promised I would feel your prayers. And I can tell you right now I have felt every single prayer. The area is doing well and my language continues to improve.  
Well this week due to time I will say this. Families are forever. Heavenly father loves you and wants to bless you. No matter what challenge you have no matter how insignificant you feel. Know that heavenly father loves you and he needs you right where you are. And know that whatever you are going through our Savior, our Redeemer, our Older Brother felt the same pain as you did, just for you so that you can live with your family forever.
Read you scriptures say your prayers and don’t let a day go by without seeing how much love is around you. It is your choice to be happy or sad chooses to be happy and choose to see the good around you instead of the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment