Monday, May 13, 2013


May 12, 2013
You are right mom, not much time at all today. It was great to talk with everyone yesterday.  I will send some pictures and talk a little bit.
I didn’t get to tell you yesterday but thanks for being my mom! Mom, I honestly have never had any health problems or spiritual problems while I have been here. All because of your letters and love, and your constant prayers, my spirituality has been maintained. Also thanks for teaching me how to be a gentlemen.
The new area I’m in is like the park city of Taiwan.   I am in Puli. A place near Sun Moon Lake. Which is super famous. My companion is Elder B. He is from Orem, and he is super cool! But, what I have to say first is this. The Puli area needs some prayers. The branch has a goal to become a ward by the end of the month so that means we have to book it over here. So that is my prayer invite for this week.  Pray that we will be able to meet the goal, and that this area will be blessed!  Also please pray for my grammar to become better and my understanding of the language to continue to increase. Well time is almost up so I will say this; there is nothing two can't do when the Lord is on your side. He wants to, and will answer all your prayers.   We don’t know when, and it probably will not be in the way we expected, but I guarantee He will answer. God is our Heavenly Father and He loves us!  Don’t you ever forget that. Read the scriptures which are His words here on this earth, His advice to us in times of need. And say your prayers, the best cell phone you will ever have. The call is free, doesn’t take that much time, and you know that the person on the other end will always answer and will always listen. I love this world and love you all!  Smile.    
Love,
 Elder Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment