Monday, May 13, 2013


May 6, 2013
Dear Mom,
I am also very excited to  talk this week I don't have much time for the email today because we are getting ready for a ward party this week and we had to do some stuff at the mission home

Okay so this week was awesome! I had at least three people  that are here in college on an exchange program that said “hey, I have interest in your church. Can you teach me?” Yeah that is pretty cool if you ask me! I also had two other people self-contact me and say “I need a religion and you people are always happy, can you teach me?” Also this week we had three investigators accept a baptismal goal, which is awesome!!!!!!!!!! But I’m kind of bummed because Elder T. got told he will be training so its 99 percent sure I will leave, and I will not be able to be there for the baptisms.  I can tell you right now that when you go out and do the work, the Lords work, and put your heart and soul into helping people, that is when the Lord blesses you!
 So my new companion is one of the coolest guys I’ve ever met!  He is from Bountiful, Utah. He ran cross country, and knows how to get the job done. He focuses on the important things in life. He is so cool. 
 Also this week I was so happy that a Taiwanese person actually let me help them!  They let me help them do stuff!  They never do that. I love service yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
One thing I would like to say before I have to go is something I found in scripture study this week. It is the story of Teancum.  He is awesome, but the thing that caught my eye was that it said his whole team was battle ready and able to do the work that needed to be done. Sometimes we think that there can only be one best person for one thing but in reality if we have a whole bunch of people that are really good and prepared then the strength magnifies. So stand strong! Stand together, help each other, lift each other and above all love one another!  I love you all! Read the scriptures discover things that apply to your life within them. Look for those things.  And believe that God loves you. Read your scriptures say your prayers.                                
Love,
Elder Green

No comments:

Post a Comment